Welcome to this delicious recipe for spaghetti with anchovies, olives, cheese, tomato and capers! This is an easy and quick recipe to prepare, with a great variety of flavors and textures.
- 400g of spaghetti
- 1 can of canned anchovies
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup capers
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (Parmesan or Romano)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
This is how we prepare it:
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the chopped garlic. Sauté until golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook over low – medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the anchovies, olives and capers. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well to mix the anchovy oil, garlic, tomatoes, olives and capers.
- Finally, add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Optional: a little chopped cilantro or basil can be added to give it a fresh flavor.