For this Christmas we propose a canapé of Santoña anchovies, cheese and quince jelly. An easy and surprising Christmas canapé that you will love.
- Sliced bread
- Cheese to taste (cured, semi-cured, emmental…)
- Cantabrian anchovies Hoya
- Bean sprouts or arugula for decoration
- Cut the quince, the sliced bread and the cheese in the same shape. Place the bread first, then the cheese and finally the quince, stacked one on top of the other. We reserve.
- With a toothpick, we will pierce the anchovy in a circle and stick it into the bread, cheese and quince jelly skewer that we have prepared.
- In the anchovy circle we place some sprouts as decoration that will also add flavor to our canapé.