- White Tuna – 115 g
- Mixed lettuces: arugula, lettuce, endive, endive, etc.
- Pickled red and green peppers
- Pickled carrot
- Pickled cucumber
- Olive oil
If you dare to pickle vegetables and cucumber, a simple marinade formula is: mix two parts apple cider vinegar, one part water, white pepper, and one teaspoon of sugar. In the case of cucumber, half an hour is enough, vegetables should be kept for at least a few days.
- At the bottom of the plate, cover a circular space with the sliced cucumber.
- Add the lettuce, raisins and julienned chives as a timbale.
- Cover with peeled and thinly sliced tomato.
- Put the white tuna spread all over the ring, the capers.
- When it is time to serve, put the pickles around them, cut in julienne strips.